Private Party Request Form
What to expect:
- We come to you!
- Private Candle Parties last 90-120 minutes (based on the class size)
- Candles can take about 45 minutes to 1 hour to solidify. If you are unable to wait, we can ship your candle to you for free.
- You must have a minimum of 5 guest to book a private party.
- A 50% deposit is required to reserve a private party.
- Your private party is not confirmed until payment is made.
- 90-120 minutes of candle making
- Candle making supplies: Coconut-Soy wax, 8 oz candle jar, variety of fragrance oils, cotton wicks, etc.
- Special candle labels to customize
- Candle burning tips
- Gift bag
A treat for the host!
As the party host, you will receive a special gift set.
READY TO BOOK?
Please book at least 21 days in advance. If you are paying for an invoice for your private party, invoices must be paid in full 14 days prior to the event no later than 12:00 pm EST with the sum that meets the minimum requirement for your party. If a link is being distributed to your attendees, the minimum number of attendees must have registered and paid for their ticket at least 14 days prior to your party.
Complete the form below to begin your reservation process!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- I understand that deposits are non-refundable as deposits cover supplies ordered for the event and secure the date and time of the set event.
- I understand that I must be at least 18 years of age or older to pay this invoice for a private candle-making workshop.
- I understand all sales are final and that refunds and exchanges are not available.
- We practice and teach attendees safe handling of candle making during the workshop and Candle-making parties. Ooh La Light Candles does not take responsibility for the mishandling of hot wax that may result in injuries on any level. I understand that it is up to me to ensure that I follow all the safety instructions that Ooh La Light Candle Co. has provided.
- I acknowledge and give rights for Ooh La Light Candle Co. instructor usage of any photos taken during the event. Event photography is used for promotional, digital, print and social media marketing.
- I understand that if the minimum is not met, the difference between the minimum and the number of guest attending must be paid before the party can take place.
- I understand that I must advise guest to arrive on time as we will abide by the preset schedule. We will not stop the class for guest arriving past the 20 minute "scent selection" window but will have selections available for late guest. Events lasting over the 2-hour scheduled time (due to guest lateness) will result in $25 for each 15 minutes past the scheduled time.
- I understand that children under the age of 10 present a safety hazard and are NOT PERMITTED in the candle-making room due to the extreme temperature of hot wax we’ll be working with as they are an insurance liability. Guest with a child under the age of 10 present will be asked to leave and will be refunded for 1 ticket unless guest wishes for a current guest to create candles for them.
- I understand that if the balance of my event is not paid within 2 weeks/14 days prior to the event (by 12:00 pm EST), then my event will be cancelled.